Tag Archives: heliodynamics
International energy integrator EnergyMixx AG says that its whollyowned subsidiary, HelioDynamics, has successfully completedcommissioning of its latest solar project. The project, whichincorporates HelioDynamic’s linear Fresnel solar concentrationtechnology, provides energy for air conditioning on the SouthernCalifornia Gas Co. Energy Resource Center located in Downey, Calif. Thesystem is part of a comparative program to use heat generated [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!