Tag Archives: gws
GWS Technologies Inc., an alternative energy company developingrenewable energy solutions, announced that it is preparing plans forproposed solar farm sites ranging in size from 80 acres to 400 acrescontiguous to electric substations in Veracruz and Chiapas, Mexico. GWS will provide engineering, project management, solar equipment andtechnology integration on the projects, with estimated costs rangingfrom $50M [...]
GWS Technologies Inc., an alternative energy company developing andmarketing solar and wind-powered renewable energy products andsolutions, announced that it would begin distribution of the SolarandaSolar Shade Structure. “The Solaranda is innovative, creative,and just the solution to give the solar industry a boost,” said GWSTechnologies Vice President Michael Coskun. “The Solaranda appeals to alarge consumer base [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1