Tag Archives: green buiding
The Empire State Building, known for its ever-changing iconic lights that mark NYC’s skyline, is transitioning to LEDs as the next step in its $550 million energy efficiency retrofit. Philips (NYSE: PHG) is supplying the LEDs and is working with building management on a state-of-the-art lighting system that allows the building’s façade and mast to change lighting scenes in [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?