Tag Archives: gravel
Boston Sand & Gravel will now be powered almost completely by clean energy.The company announced its 110 kilowatt solar energy plant is nowoperational. The solar power plant was manufactured and installed by Evergreen Solar. They estimate the new solar plant will be able to supply Boston Sand & Gravel with 75% of its energy needs. [...]
Evergreen Solar just announced the successful installation of a100KW system to provide power for Boston Sand and Gravel. The system,which utilizes 500 Evergreen Solar panels and Solectria RenewableInverter and custom engineered mounting system , provides enough energyto meet two thirds of the energy needs for the company’s maintenancefacility. The installation is expected to pay for [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act