Tag Archives: glennon
Is Solar Power Dead in the Water? That’s the reductionist headline for a more nuanced op-ed published recently in the WaPo by Robert Glennon. Glennon is a professor of law and public policy at the University of Arizona and the author of an excellent new book, Unquenchable: America’s Water Crisis and What to Do About [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa