Tag Archives: geostationary airship
Researchershave long touted the idea of replacing expensive space-based satellitesand Aircraft Mounted Airborne Warning And Control Systems (AWACS) withlow-cost and much more agile platforms that can be located within theatmosphere of the planet. However, none of the plans ever made it toreality until now, when DARPA hasordered U.S. Defense contractor Lockheed Martin to develop ageostationary [...]
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa
- New Jersey Solar: The Situation Gets Bigger
- Technology and The Green Movement
- Supply and Demand in Solar Materials Market
- Solar In The Classroom
- In Focus: How Green are Electric Vehicles?
- How First Solar Should Spend Their New Cash
- Silicon-Boron Electrodes: The Key to Longer Battery Life?
- U.S Solar Hits Milestone