Tag Archives: gains
The big loser in the 2010 Gubernatorial elections is America’s cleanenergy economy. Overall, the Republicans picked up 11 governorships from the Democrats: Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio,Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The GOP alsogained back the Florida governorship. By comparison, the Dems onlypicked up California, Hawaii and Vermont. The race is stillofficially [...]
Two weeks ago we reported on rumors and speculation that AppliedMaterials might look to scale back or even sell its group that makes equipment for amorphous silicon solar panels. Applied declined tocomment on the rumors and emphasized that the company will invest moreinto the amorphous market. Despite Applied’s protestations, wesuggested that the SunFab a-Si tool [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?