Tag Archives: freeform
The generation of clean energy has certainly affected architecture in every respect. Daniel Martín Ferrero, a designer from Madrid who specializes in creating futuristic graphic designs and signage for architecture, has arrived with the concept of the Freeform Solar Powered structures. The idea is to create an active skin constituted with flexible material, which is [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy