Tag Archives: Fraunhofer Institute
A joint project of the University of Wollongong, BlueScope Steel and Fraunhofer Institute, the Building Integrated Photovoltaic Thermal (BIPVT) system aims at changing the rooftops of all the structures across the globe. BIPVT is a retrofitting system that is being developed currently to ensure that one can put up efficient and ergonomic photovoltaic installations on [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?