Tag Archives: formed
As reported by Digitimes, Taiwan’ Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) on April 6 announced the formation of the Taiwan CIGS Industry Alliance. This is an attempt to promote the development of CIGS(copper-indium-gallium-selenide) thin-film PV modules in Taiwan, with achallenging goal of reducing the average production cost to $1/W in2011.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System