Tag Archives: folds
Microscopic folds are claiming to improve the power output of cheap plastic solar cells. This folding mechanism has been inspired from the structure of leaves with tiny folds that allow better photosynthesis. The underlying principle that makes this technology more efficient is that the addition of curves will create more opportunities for the absorption light. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?