Tag Archives: finding
The Global Green War had started with the US imposing duties on imports of Chinese made solar panels and cells. Subsequently dumping charges were also imposed on wind energy equipment made in China as well. China has not been able to do much against these duties as it exports almost 80-90% of its solar products. [...]
The Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) and utility partners have returned from a fact-finding mission to Japan. During the trip, SEPA observedthat Japan appears to have embraced solar at the consumer, manufacturing and national policy levels. Many of the participants describedtheir renewed sense that the U.S. is also on the right track, withgrowing utility integration [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?