Tag Archives: finances
Wells Fargo and SunPower Corp. announced that financing has beencompleted on the 1-megawatt solar power system commissioned last monthat the University of California, Merced. SunPower financed thesystem with Wells Fargo through a $100 million sale leaseback financingprogram announced by the companies in June of this year. "SunPoweroffers high performance solar technology and financing expertise thathelps [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?