Tag Archives: fifa
Boogertman Urban Edge & Partners Design has developed new fiberC glassfiber concrete panels for FIFA World CupStadium, which they state is a greener alternative to fiber cementpanels or aluminum sheets. The stadium, referred to as The Soccer CityStadium, is under construction in the suburbs of Johannesburg, andcladding would complete in 80 days.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System