Tag Archives: fibers
Researchers around the world are continuing to make substantial progress towards giving solar power technology the efficiency it needs toachieve cost parity with fossil fuels. One recent developmentwas announced by Wake Forest University, where researchers havedeveloped a new solar cell technology with the potential to doubleproduction from flat cells while also bringing down the cost. [...]
DesignerJohanna Schönberger’s ‘Solar Grid’ combines the flexible thin-filmtechnology and basalt fibers into a meticulous piece of structure thataims at providing double functionality at a time. The structure notonly harness energy from sunlight but also provides an excellentopportunity of learning by working as a free organic model ofeducation. Basalt fiber makes the design cheaper, but ensuresdurability [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?