Tag Archives: feed in
It seemed too good to be true. I had barely completed my own “3 trillion reasons” dance when I receive an email with a link to this Wall Street Journal report which suggested to me that the Chinese government had read and taken to heart the policy prescription of my solar policy article. WSJ said: [...]
Vermonthas become the first U.S. state to adapt a full system of renewableenergy feed-in tariffs, a program that closely resembles Ontario’sGreen Energy Act (http://www.greenenergyact.ca/) passed into law in mid-May. Several U.S. states are considering similar legislation. VermontGov. James Douglas allowed H.446, An Act Relating to Renewable Energyand Energy Efficiency, to become law without his signature [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?