Tag Archives: eye
A retinal implant or a bionic eye has been developed by scientists at Stanford University in California. It is powered by light as compared to present day implants which are run on batteries. This device uses a unique pair of spectacles to shaft a stream of light into the eye. This sends signals to the [...]
Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd. (NYSE: STP) recently announced that it acquired 375MW of ingot and wafer slicingcapacity in China. The wafer manufacturing capacity is being spun offfrom a subsidiary of Glory Silicon Technology Investments (Hong Kong)Limited, in which Suntech has an equity stake. The company will acquirethe remaining 70% shares of the capacity for [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?