Tag Archives: explodes
Slowdown inGermany? Italy cutting solar subsidies 6-10%? The Czech Republictrimming subsidies? A deterioration in ASPs (average selling prices) inthe second half of 2011? A huge follow-on offering of 3.5M ADS (American Depository Shares) in which insiders are cashing in on 43% of theshares? Jinko Solar (JKS) mentioned all these potential headwinds inMonday morning’s earnings report [...]
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa
- New Jersey Solar: The Situation Gets Bigger
- Technology and The Green Movement
- Supply and Demand in Solar Materials Market
- Solar In The Classroom
- In Focus: How Green are Electric Vehicles?
- How First Solar Should Spend Their New Cash
- Silicon-Boron Electrodes: The Key to Longer Battery Life?
- U.S Solar Hits Milestone