Tag Archives: enables
I am in Makuhari, Japan just outside of Tokyo this week for the FPD International/Green Devices 2010 show, running from Nov 10-12. Applied Materials’ theme at this year’s showis “Display Innovations for a Visual World” and the objective is todemonstrate our technology leadership in thin film transistor liquidcrystal displays (TFT-LCD) and emerging displays. The incrediblenew [...]
Propelled by aggressive R&D activities, third generationphotovoltaics (PVs) are poised to take a huge leap forward. Theexploratory mass production of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC)-powered consumer durables is likely to alter the future course of research inthis segment. Some of the first commercial third generationproducts are DSSC-powered backpacks and mobile phones. Severaldevelopers are working to take [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?