Tag Archives: ecotech
Ecotech Institute is the only college in the US entirely focused on training its graduates for careers in renewable energy and sustainable design. The Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and offers seven practical degree programs and one certificate program that give students skills required by alternative energy employers. [...]
We’re notjust nerdy ninjas, we love fashion too! So we were pleasantly surprisedto find this remarkably well-designed Zegna Ecotech Solar Jacket. It’smade from recycled plastic and the subtly placed solar panels on theupper sleeves juice up a heating device inside that keeps you warm.. The battery, which holds enough electricity to recharge a cell phoneor [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?