Tag Archives: ebitsch energietechnik
Solyndra is receiving a warm reception for its unusually designedsolar panels in Europe. The Fremont, Calif.-based startup said Thursdayit has signed a contract with Germany-based Ebitsch Energietechnik that’s worth up to $115 million. The latest deal brings Solyndra’s backlog to about $1.8 billion. Thecompany doesn’t divulge what those contracts amount to in megawatts.Ebitsch designs and [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?