Tag Archives: dr. shawn qu
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) is well off the morning lows and now tradingup 3% after reporting a better than expected non GAAP loss of.10/share, but on revenues that plunged 71% over the year ago quarterto $49.5 million. The CEO said the company closed the quarter with astrong, liquid balance sheet and is increasing its sales staff. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?