Tag Archives: Dominion Power
Dominion Virginia Power, the state’s largest electricity company, has just proposed paying a premium price as a way to encourage customers to install solar energy and sell the electricity back to the company. The company recently asked the State Corporation Commission to allow the purchase of solar-generated electricity from residential and small commercial customers at [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy