Tag Archives: dominance?
In the face of renewed pricing pressures, solar device manufacturershave had to refocus on minimizing costs and maximizing performance tomaintain profit margins. Advances in crystalline silicontechnology, and the falling cost of the polysilicon raw material, haveonly increased the pressure on manufacturers of emerging thin-filmtechnologies, including thin-film silicon (TF-Si), cadmium telluride(CdTe), and copper indium gallium diselenide [...]
SunPower builds the world’s most efficientcrystalline silicon solar cells and is the market-share leader in theCalifornia Solar Initiative. The Silicon Valley-spawned firm has astrong operational track record — and a deep ownership of the solar PVvalue chain. On its most recent quarterly earnings call, SunPowermentioned that it is supply constrained, that its dealer network is [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?