Tag Archives: discovery
While attempting to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease, researchers at Tel Aviv Universityhave accidentally discovered a new nano-material that can repel dustand water and could give rise to self-cleaning skyscraper windows andhighly efficient solar panels. Using a variety ofpeptides, the researcher found a novel way to control atoms andmolecules of peptides so that they [...]
Scientists at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory(PNNL) have developed a new way of integrating flexible solar modulesin a transparent thin film barrier that is conventionally used toprotect flat panel TVs from moisture. These flexible rooftop solarpanels, which hope to replace the rigid PV installations, also reducethe cost per watt of electricity produced to just $1 [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?