Tag Archives: dips
In Q3’10 (ending September 30), the PV Book-to-Bill ratio fell after aneight-quarter high during Q2’10, to a three-month average of 1.16,according to new Solarbuzz PV Book-to-Bill analysis featured within thePV Equipment Quarterly report. In addition, growth rates for thebacklog of solar photovoltaic manufacturing equipment returned tosingle-digit percentage levels, similar to trends observed at the end [...]
Dow breaks 10,000 but finishes elow TheDow Jones Industrial Average neared 10,100 yesterday but finished at9995.91 today. NASDAQ was up less than a percent for the week. Six ofthe 20SSI stocks were off this week. That’s it for now. Have out-of-town company 20 Solar Stocks Index Week of Oct 12-16, 2009 Monday Open Friday Close [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?