Tag Archives: designresidential
$300 million isn’t a small number. But that’s how much is now available for residential solar leases through a tax-equity fund created by Clean Power Finance through a partnership with MS Solar Solutions Corp. owned by Morgan Stanley, Main Street Power Co. and Zions Bancorporation and other investors. It’s the largest fund to support residential [...]
Energy efficiency is often the number one concern for home owners. How can you design a beautiful home that still helps you save each month on your energy bill? Listed below are 15 energy efficient designing tips that will give your home beauty and help you save money. Choosing fans over light fixtures. When choosing [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa