Tag Archives: defining
In “Sustainability: Virtuous or Vulgar?,” a paperpublished recently in the journal BioScience,Michigan Technological University wildlife ecologist John A. Vucetich and Michigan State University environmental ethicistMichael Nelson Vucetich evaluated popular conceptions of“sustainability.” Rather than championing a particular interpretationof sustainability, they revealed the unresolved tensions inherent in the prevailing mainstream definition of sustainability, which theyformulate as “meeting human needs [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!