Tag Archives: declares
California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared October as"Solar Energy Month". Southern California Edison (SCE) is leading thecelebration with a variety of events aimed at educating homeowners about going solar. SCE will be offering classes at various locationsthroughout Southern California. The specific dates and venues can befound here. SCE is currently on step 5 of the California Solar [...]
2010 won’t be remembered as the good old days in the SunFabdepartment at Applied Materials. SunFilm, an Applied customer based in Germany, has filed for insolvency in the district court in Dresden. The bankruptcywill affect 300 employees who had been on reduced shifts since the endof 2009. The current market conditions and fears that the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?