Tag Archives: dave
Designed by Dave Owsen, the “Community Transit” is a new system that aims to replace the conventional bus transport system with moreefficient and private cells. Inspired by plant cells, thesesolar-powered cells will be able to accommodate a couple with twochildren, offering them better privacy by utilizing a face-to-faceconfiguration. The cells feature a unique touchscreen interface [...]
A never before used or implemented means to public transport, theCommunity Transit system designed by Dave Owsen lets you travelprivately, in public. This private public transit system involves theuse of private “Cells”. These Cells can accommodate two adults and twosmall children at a time. Using a monorail type rail system, these Cells cans be navigated [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?