Tag Archives: curb
The European Commission released on Wednesday its plan to reduce carbon dioxide levels by directing €50 billion to clean energy research and development over the next ten years, with €16 billion ($23.5 billion) of that money reserved for solar photovoltaic power. The Strategic Energy Technology (SET) Planmay be the latest step in the European Union’s [...]
Wacker Chemieis getting out of the business of making silicon wafers for the solarmarket to focus on producing silicon instead, the company saidWednesday. The German company announced the move four months after it opened a new wafer factorywith its joint-venture partner Schott Solar. At the time, Wacker saidit intended to expand the wafer manufacturing capacity [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!