Tag Archives: cross
Kyocera Corp. has supplied solar modules that help to illuminate theArmenian Cathedral of the Holy Cross — located on the island of Akdamar, Turkey. This year church services were held there for the first time in 90 years. As an important cultural landmark, the church isilluminated in the evenings throughout the year. The energy required [...]
The Audi Cross-Tareq is a zero-emission concept vehicle that isdesigned to run clean on an all-electric engine. Sponsored by StudioAudi in Ingolstadt, the vehicle is designed specifically for NorthAfrican terrain for movement around the Sahara Desert of the AtlasMountains. The vehicle’s lightweight construction and aerodynamic designmaximizes fuel efficiency. Unlike some sustainable concept vehicles that rely [...]
Holy Cross Electric in Colorado has announced an additional $250,000 in solar rebates for 2009. Holy Cross has already given out over $1.1 million in rebates thisyear, and given the overwhelming demand, has decided to reallocateother funds into more solar rebates. The rebate will remain at $2 per watt, with a cap of $12,000. For [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!