Tag Archives: crest
Pacific Crest is out upgrading SunPower (SPWRA) this morning toOutperform and raised the price target to $29, saying the recentaccounting debacle has created a unique buying opportunity. Hat tip to StreetInsider.com for the following analyst comment: “There is considerable risk inherent in our call because the resultsof the accounting investigation have not been announced. However, [...]
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could charge your cell phone just bysetting it out in the sun? As long as the sun was shining, you’d neverhave to worry about forgetting your charger and running out of juice! This month, Samsung is releasing a new cell phone called the CrestSolar. As the name suggests, the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?