Tag Archives: controversy
California solar incentives have been among the strongest in thenation for years, leading the pack much of the time. Distributed byutilities rather than by a state body, the California SolarInitiative’s rebate has made it possible for the state to makeincredible progress towards its goal of 1,940 MW of installed solarcapacity by 2016 with solar installations [...]
President Obama unveiled a new economic stimulus plan today at theBrookings Institution in Washington, D.C. It includes tax cuts forsmall businesses, increased spending on infrastructure and new rebatesregarding energy efficiency,proposed to be funded with $200 billion in unused money from theTroubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP, financial rescue fund.Advocates of using the $200 billion from [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!