Tag Archives: conference call
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) is well off the morning lows and now tradingup 3% after reporting a better than expected non GAAP loss of.10/share, but on revenues that plunged 71% over the year ago quarterto $49.5 million. The CEO said the company closed the quarter with astrong, liquid balance sheet and is increasing its sales staff. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under