Tag Archives: commercial real estate
The Hearst Tower is the first commercial office building in New York City that’s been certified for both LEED Gold for new construction and LEED Platinum for the operations and maintenance of its existing building. In 2006, the Hearst Tower became one of the first green office buildings in NYC when it was certified LEED-Gold and now it’s received Platinum for how [...]
Envision Solar has partnered with 360 Commercial Partners, a commercial real estate firm, to bring its Solar Trees to 360 Commercial properties. The Solar Trees are elevated PV arrays that provide shading for parking lots or other purposes while powering buildings and electric vehicle chargers. Through the partnership Envision will install Solar Trees at 360 [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy