Tag Archives: commented
Yingli Green Energy just announced a cooperation and supplyagreement with SiC Processing AG to recycle its silicon manufacturingwaste. Under the agreement, SiC, which has a processing facility insideYingli’s Baoding plant, will double its capacity to be able to handleYingli’s exhausted siicon cutting slurries, from 15,000 tons to 30,000tons. The expansion will be completed by next [...]
Yingli Green Energy just announced that they will be providing CTP,a Czech commercial property developer, with 5 MW of solar PV modules.Under the terms of the letter of intent, signed by both companies, CTPis expected to purchase the modules from Yingli in the fourth quarterof this year. In a company press release, representatives from both [...]
Solarfun just announced a supply agreement withNobility Solar Projects. Under the agreement, Solarfun will supplyNobility with 14.2MW of PV modules, with the transaction to take placein the latter part of this year. In a press release, executives from both companies commented on the deal: Peter Xie, President of Solarfun, commented, “EasternEurope, and specifically the Czech [...]
Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies just announced that its affiliate,Asola, has opened a new PV manufacturing facility in Erfurt, Germany.The new, state of the art plant will employ 130 workers and produce 32MW of PV modules per year first. Later, it will expand to produce 45 MWannually. In a press release, leaders from both companies commented [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!