Tag Archives: cogenra
The California Public Utility Commission has awarded a $1.5 milliongrant to finance Cogenra Solar’s full scale 272 kW demonstrationprototype of solar hybrid co-generation of heat and electricityprototype. Intended for the mid-sized commercial market, the prototypeaims at reducing solar costs by producing both electricity and heat from one unit. The solar-cogen comprises of a long narrow [...]
Cogenra (formerly known as Skywatch Energy), a Khosla Ventures-funded solarstartup is slowly coming out of stealth — urged on by their recent winof a $1.5 million California Solar Initiative (CSI) RD&D grant. RD&D, oddly, stands for Research, Development, Deployment and Demonstration. Here is some of the text of the Cogenra grant: Cogenra Solar has developed, [...]
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa
- New Jersey Solar: The Situation Gets Bigger
- Technology and The Green Movement
- Supply and Demand in Solar Materials Market
- Solar In The Classroom
- In Focus: How Green are Electric Vehicles?
- How First Solar Should Spend Their New Cash
- Silicon-Boron Electrodes: The Key to Longer Battery Life?
- U.S Solar Hits Milestone