Tag Archives: cleantech group
Social networks have helped support political uprisings. Can they motivate people to change their energy consumption? Facebook and the Cleantech Group are awarding $25,000 to one of Facebook’s 1 billion users who develops the best Facebook application to encourage renewables, sustainability or energy efficiency. The winner also receives guidance from the Cleantech Group and Facebook [...]
Despite the headwinds of the economy and the difficulty of bringing cleantech firms to market, VCs are still investing in cleantech, and early signs indicate that 2012 could be a good year for VC investment totals in this broad field. Cleantech Group just gave a sneak peak at the VC investment totals for the first [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?