Tag Archives: chartered
Trina Solar just announced that it received $57 million worth of newcredit facilities from China’s Standard Chartered Bank. The fundingwill help the company buy more raw materials and provide a bufferagainst foreign exchange risks. This brings Trina Solar’s totalavailable credit up to $520 million from approximately $460 million. In a company press release, Terry Wang, [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?