Tag Archives: characteristics
Everett Rogers popularized the Diffusion of Innovations in 1962, atheory of how and why new ideas and technologies are adopted by apopulation. The adoption of solar energy can be analyzed through thefollowing intrinsic characteristics that influence a purchase decision: Relative AdvantagePotential solar energy adopters want to know how electricity generatedby a solar system is better [...]
ULVAC Inc. has developed and will launch the MPEC-1300 Multi-ProbeEvaluation of Thin-Film Characterization system for evaluatingthin-film characteristics in the tandem type thin-film solar cellproduction process. In the deposition process of solar cellmanufacturing, evaluating characteristics such as deposition qualityand deposition thickness uniformity is essential to maintain productionyields. The evaluation of deposition characteristics, however, hasrequired multiple systems [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar