Tag Archives: ccr
A Corner Cube Reflector or CCR is a device used in Free Space Optical Communications systems that reflects the light from a base station to the source. Though this technology was introduced more than ten years ago, it faced some nagging problems such as the need for high voltages. But now, a team of researchers [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?