Tag Archives: campaign
HelioPower has signed the first solar power project in the One BlockOff the Grid (1BOG) solar group purchase program in San Diego. 1BOGlaunched its solar San Diego campaign on May 18, securing a discountedprice of $6.09 per DC watt for its members. "We’re proud toannounce we’ve already sold several 1BOG systems in north San DiegoCounty, [...]
Evergreen Solar is using the Intersolar industry trade show as anopportunity to roll out a new brand campaign. The campaign emphasizesthe slogan "More Electricity, Less Impact" to emphasize the fact thatEvergreen Solar’s panels deliver the most energy with the lowest carbonfootprint. Evergreen Solar will use the trade show to showcase its newESA line of panels [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar