Tag Archives: budweiser
Anheuser-Busch is adding 585 kilowatts (kW) of photovoltaic (PV)modules to its brewery in Newark, N.J. Combined with the 525 kW systemthat parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev installed at the plant earlierin 2010, the array will provide roughly 10 percent of the brewery’selectricity needs. It’s part of a larger move underway at the world’sbiggest brewing company to [...]
Ona lighter note, Budweiser the king of beers announced they’re the kingof solar by installing a 6 acre solar photovoltaic array at their Fairfield brewery. The1.2 MW (megawatt) solar electric system will provide about 3% of thebrewery’s electric needs. It sounds like the solar panels aren’tcontributing much but you have to take into consideration thesebreweries [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?