Tag Archives: brightview
BrightView Systems, a leading provider of in-line metrology-basedprocess control and optimization tools for thin-film solar cellmanufacturing received technical acceptance and announces deployment ofits InSight-M at T-Solar’s thin film solar factory at Ourence, Spain. The tool will be utilized for capturing and analyzing process maps for 100percent of the produced panels, a method that will dramatically [...]
BrightView Systems, a Petach-Tikva, Israel-based provider ofmarket-process and production-optimization technologies for thin-filmphotovoltaics, has completedthe integration and validation of its Wide Area Metrology (WAM) processmetrology and mapping solution for Signet Solar’s production line inMochau, Germany. The WAM tool, developed by start-up BrightViewSystems, features in-line, true-cell-metrology and measurementcapabilities and an associated suite of control applications forexcursion detection, [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?