Tag Archives: bomberg
Boutique financial advisory firm Mercanti Group has hired ToddBomberg to lead the firm’s cleantech practice group in Mercanti’s LosAngeles office. Bomberg joins Mercanti from Moelis & Co. where he was a senior vice president in mergers and acquisitions. “Todd brings with him significant corporate finance and M&Aexperience and has wide-ranging expertise in the growing CleanTechindustry [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?