Tag Archives: big banks
Given the uncertainty in today’s solar industry, are bank credit committees backing away from solar generation projects? Jennifer Graham, a VP at Prudential Capital Group and panelist at Solar Power Generation 2013, said, “There are certainly a lot more questions,” adding that her institution doesn’t consider solar deals valued at less than $45 million. “‘What [...]
This week, I had the pleasure to attend and speak at ACEEE’s annual conference on energy efficiency finance. Almost 250 executives were in attendance from banks, ESCOs, project developers, venture capitalists, asset managers, property owners/managers, utilities, government officials and nonprofits. Key takeaways included: Commitment from Banks – Despite a lack of meaningful revenue to date, senior [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar