Tag Archives: bank of china
Yesterday LDK Solar (LDK) announced it was receiving more capital from China banks and this morning Yingli (YGE) is announcing additional financingwith the renewal of credit lines of up to RMB 1 billion with theExport-Import Bank of China which is owned by China’s centralgovernment. I think it’s clear that China is going to do whatever [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?