Tag Archives: back?
Solar now enjoys a powerhouse set of assets that many industriesspend dearly to acquire: explosive growth, wide and deep public support, and a base of authentic citizen advocates – many of whom aren’t in the industry but see it as a key part of America’s future. Those assets have converted solar from a nice curiosity [...]
Good news for Connecticut homeowners who want to install solarpanels: as of July 19, the state’s solar lease program is acceptingapplications again. As of December 31, 2009, Connecticut’s solar lease program wassuspended because the rate at which applications were being receivedwould have caused funding for the program to run dry in a matter ofmonths. AFC First Financial, [...]
In a stealth move achieved under the radar, suddenly solar stocks -especially of the Chinese variety – are showing good life. This grouphas been a massive underachiever for 2+ years after being darlings in2007. (a giddy man full of pomp and circumstance once told me on amessage board in 2007 that coal’s days "were numbered within [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?