Tag Archives: auction
On Wednesday November 14, California held its first auction to sell carbon credits. For six years that state has been working on its cap-and-trade system, more than six years in the making. Finally California has imposed a limit on the amount of carbon emissions and this limit will be reduced over time so that by [...]
Bankrupt solar manufacturer Solyndra will auction off its assets this week. National media reports that the auction is expected to draw solar industry deal-seekers from all over the country. The goods are limited to those contained in four buildings at the company’s Fab 1 plant. The company had consolidated most of its operations to its [...]
Want some used solar energy factory equipment? Evergreen Solar might have what you need. The Marlboro, Mass.-based based public company is set to auction offsome equipment starting on Oct. 7. The sale, through online auctionsite GoIndustry DoveBid, is scheduled to end on Oct. 10 (see list of equipment for sale). It’s unclear where the equipment [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa